Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify. --Henry David Thoreau
Among the varied and wonderful differences of our customers lies one common element… the desire to simplify their lives. This is so evident in our early discussions with visitors and potential customers of the Horseman’s Ranch. It is hard to completely understand why this is so… possibly it is due to our common gravity towards horses and other animals, possibly just our phase in life, but make no bones about it… the desire to simplify our lives is what draws us together at Horseman’s Ranch.
This Simple Living concept is evident in the following observations;
- I’ve had the big homes and lived with "Keeping up with the Jones"
- Too much property for me to keep up
- I want more time with my horses
- Just living is enough for me… I’m sick of chasing something I will never get
- I’m tired of spending all my time maintaining my home
- I don’t need 3,000 square feet of living space to clean and air condition continuously
- I’m on the road quite a bit with my horse trailer… I want to leave in peace and return home to a well maintained ranch
- I’m tired of the stress of working in the city all week, then spending my weekends maintaining my ‘too big’ house and property
- My kids are off and this is now my time… I wish to simplify things and enjoy my horses